We are just under two weeks away now from Mother's Day and we are here to round up some of our favourite gifts for the special lady in your life! Whether you are buying something for your actual mom, Grandma, friend's mom or Aunt- any of these gifts will be sure to make them smile.
1. Tote bag from Banana Republic- With the warmer weather on it's way- this is the perfect gift for your Mom! Spacious enough for a good book, a beach towel or sweater- it can be used for anything from travelling to a day on the town. Check out Banana's new spring looks and you might find even more cute things to grab- not hard!
2. Etsy Make up Bags- Not only is it Mother's day in May but all of the April Showers are bringing May flowers! Scoop up these playful make up bags and your mom will be feeling fresh when she applies her creams and shadows each day.
3. DIY Floral Sign- Being in the event world, we see all kinds of beautiful flower creations but when we saw this stunning MOM letter design- it struck us. The perfect twist on the traditional bouquet and visually appealing. See full instructions on how to create HERE
4. Vintage Rose Soap- Made by a local Canadian artist ( Shop local!!), this sweet and pretty creation is the perfect way to de-stress and induldge. See more here
5. Micro Nail Buffer- While it would always be nice to sit down and have a manicure- sometimes a busy Mom just doesn't have time for it! This little contraption allows you to get all of the benefits of a manicure right at home. Doesn't hurt that it is pink too! Buy it here
6. Something sweet from Petite & Sweet- The best way to a woman's heart is through pretty looking candy and macarons! Never heard that one before? Well it should be a famous quote because it's true! Check out all of the specialty goodies from Toronto shop Petite & Sweet