Fall has just begun! Take a look at our quick fall must have guide to get your fall fashion and trends on point. Out guide has a complete outfit idea topped off with the perfect lipstick and hand night serum. Check it out and get shopping!
1. Pumpkin, pumpkin, pumpkin. We cant get over it! David's Tea has a whole collection of pumpkin flavoured loose leave tea that's absolutely perfect for this fall season. Cans start at $7.50.
2. Colorblock Scarf: Fall calls for scarfs. This perfect Banana Republic scarf for $74 can match any outfit and will keep you nice and cozy.
3. Waxed Pant: Okay, now waxed pants or faux leather pants are a MUST this season. You can grab a pair of these bad boys at stores like Aritzia, Zara, and Banana Republic.
4. Mackage Kenya Jacket: Mackage leather jackets are the softest most durable lamb leather jackets out there! Although they are not the cheapest ($575 at Aritzia) you are going to rock the streets with this look, and because they are such great quality their jackets will last!
5. Orla Kiely Shoe: Orla Kiely has collabarted with Clarks for their Autumn/Winter 2014 trends. Go to a Clarks retail to see all of her fabulous designs she has created.
6. Time to host some fabulous fall parties. This sleek slate serving plate from Williams-Sonoma is perfect! Create the perfect cheese plate, and write down the types of cheese right on the board to inform your guests! (Williams-Sonoma $44.95)
7. Smashbox Be Legendary Lipstick: Because we love the colour cranberry, get the stylish colour in a lipstick. Smashbox has a great line of lipsticks that are jam packed with Vitamin C and E to make sure your lips are full of moisture! (Smashbox Be Legendary $23)
8. Aveda Hand Relief Night Renewal Serum: Cold weather is coming, and you know what that means. Dry hands! No one wants this so pick up with fabulour Aveda Hand Relief Night Renewal Serum to hit stores this October. No more dry cracked hands for you! (Aveda $43)